KI Convention Center, Green Bay, WI
April 6-8, 2017
Please plan to join us at the 2017 WNA APRN Forum Pharmacology & Clinical Update! Look for more information next week on a special conference event taking place at Lambeau Field on Friday evening, April 7. There will be a separate registration process and a fee to attend. Families are welcome!
Scheduling of presentations is complete – Brochure is in development. Please refer to this document for program fees, session choices, presenters, Rx credit, etc.
2017 Conference Fees and Session Descriptions (finalized on 2-9-17)
ONLINE REGISTRATION is now open!
- Have your WNA/ANA Membership number on hand to register at the discounted ‘WNA Member’ rate
- There is a ‘Save’ option if you need to exit your form and complete it at a later time
- Credit Card payment – processed through PayPal, but personal PayPal account is not required
- Check – make payable/mail to: WNA, 2820 Walton Commons–Suite 136, Madison, WI 53718. Your registration is not finalized until payment is received.
OVERNIGHT ROOM BLOCK
The Hyatt Regency Green Bay is connected to the new KI Convention Center. A special conference rate of $110.00/night plus tax is available until March 17. To make a reservation at the conference discounted rate, click here.
MARY BARKER APRN NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship opportunity is open to WNA members who are students in good standing at one of Wisconsin’s twelve nursing graduate schools preparing candidates to practice as APRNs. Up to four scholarships will be awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year for $2,000 each. Please see the Application Form for more details on eligibility and the application process. Winners will be introduced at the general conference luncheon on Friday, April 7.
Deadline to apply: March 1, 2017
UW BOOKSTORE DISPLAY AND SERVICES
Dave Jewell from the UW Bookstore in Madison will be available all 3 days of the conference and is offering a 10% discount on all displayed books, Littman stethoscopes, otoscopes, opthalmascopes, reflex hammers and more. Plan ahead to take advantage of these other convenient services …
- Place a book order with Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31 – receive a 10% discount and your book will be ready to pick up at conference.
- Bring your Littmann stethoscope to the conference for onsite cleaning ($10 charge) and repair (cost of parts only).
Interested in Sponsoring, Exhibiting, or Advertising at this Conference?
We welcome your participation! Please see below for more information and registration forms.
2017 APRN Patron Exhibitor Ad Information and Registration Forms – PDF
2017 APRN Patron Exhibitor Registration Form – fillable Word doc
2017 APRN Ad Reservation Form – fillable Word doc