What is a Committee?
WNA’s Committees perform the work on an on-going basis that is assigned by the Board of Directors or the membership.
- Committee appointments are made for two years from Annual Meeting (odd years) to Annual Meeting (odd years).
- The chair of each committee will be selected by members of the committee unless otherwise designated.
- A majority of committee members will be WNA members.
- A report of committee activities will be provided to the the Board of Directors at lease annually.
- Minutes be taken at each meeting by a member of the committee and be distributed to committee members. The original copy shall be retained in the WNA office.
- A committee may choose to develop subcommittees.
- WNA staff members will not be appointed to serve on WNA committees.
- Elect a chairperson at the first meeting following the Annual Meeting.
- Review the functions of the committee as written in WNA’s Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Adhere to allocations identified in the operating budget.
- Report and be accountable to the membership and the Board.
- Collaborate with the WNA Chief executive, or designee, in carrying out committee activities.
List of Committees: