Join WNA & ANA
Ready to Join or Renew Your Membership to WNA?
Join or renew now to experience the “gold standard” of membership – includes membership to ANA and WNA.
You will receive full benefits from both, including ANCC certification discounts. You will also be a full voting member in the American Nurses Association and Wisconsin Nurses Association and will be entitled to valuable discounts and benefits that will help you succeed in your career.
(Please note that after you click the button you will leave the WNA website and will be redirected to ANA’s website to process your transaction.)
Full – $23.92/mo ($287 annually)
- RN employed fill-time or part-time and do not fall into any of the below categories
Reduced – $11.96/mo ($143.50 annually)
- Student (carrying 5 credits or more per semester) enrolled in a BSN completion program or a Master/Doctorate Degree program (must verify)
- New Graduate from basic nursing education program, within six months of graduation, first year membership only
- 62 years of age or over and not earning more than Social Security System allows
Special – $5.98/mo ($71.75 annually)
- 62 years of age or over and not employed
- Totally disabled