The Personnel Committee oversees matters which affect employees of the organization and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors. Its functions are:
- To review the performance of the WNA Executive Director on an annual basis and report to the Board of Directors. Feedback will be elicited from pertinent sources.
- To review and update personnel policies annually including compensation, working conditions, etc.
- To review and recommend requests made by the Executive Director for adding or deleting positions.
- To biannually review the salary ranges and ceiling criteria for the Executive Director and to review in conjunction with the Executive Director, the salary ranges and ceiling criteria of staff and report to the Board of Directors.
- To collaborate with the Finance Committee to propose salary and benefit adjustments.
- To participate in the grievance process as described in the Staff Personnel Policy Manual.