Clinical Practice Coordinator
Collaborates with the physicians, practice manager and clinical practice team to provide the best and safest care for patients and families. Provides for the health educational needs of families, manages patient care, demonstrates professional/clinical competency, and practices within the Code of Ethics for nurses and the Standards of Nursing Practice. Acts as a mentor and participates in the development of clinic staff. Promotes office strategies to facilitate the goal of providing excellent patient care. Maintains and complies with all OSHA and CLIA standards to achieve accurate clinic compliance.
- Current Wisconsin RN licensure.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Three or more years RN experience. One year of related experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Current CPR certification – Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers through American Heart or American Red Cross is required.
- Ability to manage a fast paced patient load while paying attention to detail. High level of communication skills and interpersonal skills for working with employees, administration, physicians.
- Independent judgment.
- 3 days a week in Next Door location (Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s)
- 2 days a week split between COA and YMCA Clinic
- 8:30AM-5:00PM (No Saturday’s and no weekend’s)
Please apply online at http://www.chw.org/careers