The people…. The passion…. It all comes together here.
There’s a reason you are an ICU nurse. You thrive in this environment that requires focus, stamina and critical thinking skills demanded by complex cases. You are drawn to making a difference in a vulnerable moment of someone else’s life.
Make that powerful impact here at Aspirus Wausau Hospital in Wausau, Wisconsin:
- Brand new, beautiful 16-bed MSICU opening in Summer 2017
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center rated in the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation in 2017 and central/northern Wisconsin region’s only Magnet designated hospital.
- Financially strong and growing health system that includes 8 hospitals and over 55 clinics.
- Patients and community first, business second.
- Flexible scheduling that supports time away to enjoy life.
- Safe staffing ratios.
- Collaborating relationships are encouraged and supported on every level.
- You have a voice and we provide the tools and resources necessary to be successful.
- Epic EMR utilized throughout our health system.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package in addition to a generous tuition reimbursement program and scholarships to enhance your professional career goals.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park and Granite Peak Ski Resort. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing.
Details at www.aspirus.org
To learn more about the exciting career that awaits you at Aspirus, contact Amanda Krueger at Amanda.Krueger@aspirus.org or 715-847-2337.