Manager of Homecare Services
The Manager of Homecare Services provides administrative and operations management of interdisciplinary care and services that provide home health Services to patients and their families.
- Manages daily operations of the assigned program/area including all administrative, fiscal and clinical/technical activities to ensure high quality health care services that includes seamless entry into the program, and transition to the next level of care.
- Uses agency and community resources to achieve patient and family independence with patient care in the patient’s place of residence.
- Complies with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements to maintain high level of quality standards.
- Develops departmental initiatives that focus on employee engagement, process improvement initiatives, patient satisfaction, and workplace safety.
- Acts as a resource and facilitates collaboration between team members and other healthcare disciplines throughout the organization and within the healthcare community.
- Five years of leadership experience in a health care setting which includes leading work teams and or projects is required.
- Strong nurse leader with homecare, hospice or ambulatory nursing experience highly desired.