RN Case Manager – Home Care & Hospice (50782)
Choose ProHealth Care
Hours: Second Shift 1330-2200. On call rotation 1-2 times/month; every other holiday. No weekend call.
Works collaboratively with patients, nurses, social workers, physicians, other practitioners, caregivers and community agencies in coordinating and overseeing the interdisciplinary plan of care for a patient in a home care/home hospice environment.
Ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills. Strong analytical and PC skills. Experience with pre-acute and post-acute care as well as community resources. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with care providers and business office staff is necessary. Promotes safety, cost efficiency and a commitment to quality improvement. Prior home health experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current and valid State of WI Nursing license or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Three or more years of strong clinical experience in home health preferred
- Case management certification preferred
- EPIC proficiency desirable
- Current working knowledge of utilization management, discharge planning, case management, performance improvement and managed care reimbursement.
Direct URL link to posting to Apply Online: