RN CLINICAL REVIEW
La Crosse, WI
Please forward email to: aalpart@Logisticshealth.com
Come find your Occupassion at LHI!
At LHI we provide the best in health care services to our nation’s heroes. So, when you choose an occupation at LHI, you are supporting the men and women who serve our country. It’s all about making a difference in the lives of the people we touch.
Evaluate and provide a clear, comprehensive and concise review of VA Disability Exams. Identify emergent behavioral health issues and initiate intervention when necessary. Evaluate and determine if behavioral health documentation meets contractual requirements for compensation and benefit rating purposes.
- Evaluate and process medical information to determine outcomes for disability exams
- Ensure documentation on Disability Benefits Questionnaires meet customer requirements
- Create clear, comprehensive, and concise retrieval letters to external practitioners as needed
- Complete department tasks to process medical documentation
- Prepare documents for internal medical team review
- Remain up to date with contract requirements
- Graduate of an accredited Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) program
- Current license or able to obtain RN licensure in the state of Wisconsin or a compact state
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and database experience
LHI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.