Friday, September 28 – Saturday, September 29, 2018
For more information, click here!
Begins Friday Evening, 6:00 PM
The Madison Concourse Hotel
and The Wisconsin State Capitol, Madison, WI
- Online registration only
- Have your ANA/WNA Membership number on hand to register at a discounted rate. Not a member and interested in joining? click here
- Registration deadline: September 24, 2018
$150 – Regular Registration Fee
$125 – Discounted Rate for WNA Member
$100 – Discounted Rate for Undergrad Nursing Student
Join the Wisconsin Nurses Association and your fellow colleagues at the Madison Concourse Hotel and the Wisconsin State Capitol for a workshop that will take you from a policy novice to advocacy expert! This two-day workshop will inform and entertain with relevant topics on nursing leadership, communication & policy training. It may be especially helpful to those in nursing faculty, positions, graduate level nursing students, other nursing associations, and anyone who wants to learn more about nursing in health policy.
8 Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) contact hours will be offered for completion of the two-day workshop.
Registration to this workshop will also include one year of guidance, networking and continuing education through:
- Quarterly networking sessions
- Mentoring opportunities with nurse policy experts
- Policy and legislative updates from WNA
- Discounted registration to 2019 Nurses Day at the Capitol
- Opportunity to present at the 2019 Nurses Day at the Capitol