Graduate Nursing Program Director and Assistant/Associate Professor
Marian University invites applications for a full-time, non-tenure track faculty position, as a Graduate Nursing Program Director and Assistant or Associate Professor in the Graduate Nursing Department, beginning Fall 2018.
- Program structure, functions, practices, budget, outcomes and clinical oversight such that the program adheres to accreditation standards.
- The program director ensures active engagement of all faculty in program recruitment, curricular development, course and program goal attainment, student engagement, and cohesive program functioning.
- 50% teaching load in the graduate program.
- Willingness to support the Mission and Core Values of Marian University.
- Must hold a DNP or PhD degree
- Must be nationally certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in leading APRN program is preferred
Please submit a letter of interest, curriculum vita, statement of educational philosophy, and name, address and telephone number of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Graduate Nursing Program Director and Assistant/Associate Professor” in the subject line of the email.