Registered Nurse – Hospital – OR, Marshfield Medical Center
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Diploma or degree in nursing required; Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
- Two years hospital nursing experience preferred
- Wisconsin Registered Nurse License (unrestricted)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS), or within one month of employment
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), or within one year of employment
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), or with one year of employment
Inquiries can be directed to Heather Ule, Human Resources at email@example.com
Apply directly through: https://marshfieldcliniccss.igreentree.com/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=MC172090
or visit our Career Center at: https://marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by Job Number: MC172090
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.